We, as humans, were never meant to journey through life alone. We were never meant to carry it all. During this magical time of year, I challenge you to share. Share your joys, share your burdens, share whatever is on your heart. I promise you, you are not alone in this.
Monday, December 9, 2024
Mindful Monday: Doubling Your Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mindful Monday: Special Occasions
How often do we live for the weekends? Or the next holiday? We are quick to wish the week away and just 'get through' the work week....
-
Stress is sneaky. I can't begin to count the number of times I was going through the motions of life only to look up and realize how str...
-
How often have we told ourselves, "After I get through this week, things will slow down."? Or maybe you've said, "Once I ...
-
This is for anyone who feels like the last day of school is forever away. This is for anyone who feels like they might not have anything lef...

No comments:
Post a Comment